Every year Huntingtower, in conjunction with the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER), holds scholarship exams for entry into Years 7, 9 and 10. Scholarships can be awarded to cover 25% to 50% of tuition fees, as Academic, General Excellence or Music Scholarships.
- Academic scholarship recipients will be those who also contribute to the school in many other areas.
- To apply for a General Excellence Scholarship, the student must have achieved a high academic standard, plus excellence in at least two of the following:- sport, music, leadership, community service.
- For those wishing to sit for a Music Scholarship, any orchestral instrument - excluding voice - is accepted. Pianoforte players must have achieved at least AMEB Grade 5 level or equivalent.
- Music applicants must attend a Music audition as well as sitting the ACER examination.
- All scholarship candidates (including current Huntingtower students) must sit the ACER examination.
2021 Scholarship Applications
- Scholarships for 2021 have now been awarded.
- It is possible further offers may be made at a later date, however, they are finalised at this stage.
- Thank you to all candidates who sat the scholarship exam and attended a music audition at Huntingtower.
2022 Scholarship Applications
Further details to be advised (by the end of September this year).