Huntingtower P&F 2021 Honey Drive
P&F are running their popular honey fundraiser in Term 2. This year honey has been sourced from Pure Peninsula Honey. It is all 100% raw, cold-extracted Australian honey.
Located on the Mornington peninsula, Pure Peninsula Honey together with Huntingtower Parents & Friends Association, is offering families the opportunity to purchase 6 deliciously different varieties of 100% pure Australian honey.
The honey is cold-extracted to the jar, which captures all its natural goodness. Honey is gluten free and 100% fat free.
All profits from the 2021 Honey Drive will be returned to Huntingtower by way of P&F programs and initiatives
Available in 2 sizes
500g Glass Jars - $9.85
1kg Plastic Tubs - $16.45
• Yellow Box (Mild) Smooth flavoured, very dense with a characteristic pleasant aroma
• Clover (Mild) Clover honey with a pleasing mild flavour
• Local Flora (Medium) From a variety of plants within the local area. When taken daily it may assist with seasonal allergies and hay fever symptoms
• Red Gum (Medium) Soft and delicate with hints of butter and almonds
• Stringy Bark (Rich) Intensely aromatic with a hint of spice. Great for drizzling over ice cream!
• Eucalyptus (Rich) This dense honey is rich and bold in flavour and is also known to have great health benefits
NOTE: Expected date of distribution: end of May, early June