The Premier’s VCE Awards ceremony was to be held this week on 29 April, however, due to the ongoing uncertainty of Coronavirus COVID-19, the ceremony unfortunately had to be postponed indefinitely.
We are absolutely delighted to announce to the Huntingtower Community that the following students from Huntingtower were recognised for their 2019 studies:
- Eleanor Bentley for Psychology
- Rachel Ko for Top All-Round VCE High Achiever and English
- Mason Lam for History Revolutions
- Ronald Liao for Visual Communication Design
- Ven Lee Teo for Indonesian Second Language
- George Tyurin for Literature
- Yi Ru Zhang for Food Studies
The Premier’s VCE Awards recognise the outstanding results of individual students and pays tribute to the principals, teachers and families who play a valuable role in supporting these students during their VCE studies.
The Top All-Round VCE High Achiever awards recognise those students who achieved study scores of 46 or higher out of 50 in at least five VCE subjects, while Study Awards recognise the best performers in individual VCE subjects.
Huge congratulations to all! This is such a tremendous achievement.
Please follow this link to the Department of Education and Training’s website for additional information.